China Yuchai International Limited Notice of Annual General Meeting
Members entered in the Register of Members of the Company at the close of business on
The Meeting will be held for the following purposes:
As Ordinary Business
1. To receive and adopt the audited financial statements and independent auditors' report for the financial year ended
2. To approve an increase in the limit of the Directors' fees as set out in Bye-law 10(11) of the Bye-laws of the Company from
3. To re-elect the following Directors retiring pursuant to Bye-law 4(2) of the Bye-laws of the Company to hold office until the next annual general meeting of the Company:
4. To authorize the Board of Directors (the "Board") to appoint up to the maximum of 11 Directors or such maximum number as determined from time to time by the shareholders in general meeting to fill any vacancies on the Board.
5. To re-appoint
6. To transact any other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
By Order of the Board
Date: June 16, 2020
1. Pursuant to the Bye-laws of the Company, no resolution of Members may be passed without the affirmative vote of the Special Share cast by the holder of the Special Share.
2. Members are encouraged to vote and submit their proxy in advance by internet, telephone or by mail per the instructions on the proxy form, no less than 48 hours before the time appointed for the Meeting, that is no later than
3. To be admitted to attend, vote and submit questions in the Meeting, Members and proxyholders must enter the Control Number found on the proxy form or on the instructions that accompany the proxy materials.
4. As the Members will not be able to attend the Meeting in person and will be participating virtually in the Meeting, each resolution considered at the Meeting will be conducted by a poll. The Board considers voting by poll to be in the interests of the Members as a whole and ensures that the views of as many Members as possible are represented at the Meeting.
5. All questions submitted in the Meeting should be relevant to the business of the Meeting.
For more information, please contact: